The purpose of this website, kurbside.co (the "Site"), owned and operated by Stone Table, LLC ("Stone Table"), is to provide photography products and services. By using the Site or any services provided on the Site (collectively, "Service"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following terms of service and any future modifications to this agreement (collectively, the "Terms of Service"). If at any time you do not agree to all these Terms, please immediately terminate your use of the Service. You, on your own behalf and on behalf of your company, acknowledge that these Terms are binding and enforceable on you and your company (collectively, "You" or "Subscriber").
Stone Table reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add, or delete portions of or otherwise change these Terms of Service at any time without notice to you. All changes shall be effective immediately upon posting. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Stone Table prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Stone Table cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Stone Table cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others accessing your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Payment and Refunds Terms
- All paid plans must enter a valid credit card.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Using Kurbside’s Service
- The Service is merely providing a platform for Subscribers to interact and exchange contact information and is not responsible for the fulfillment of any photography services.
- You must ensure that all Content adheres to its description and will not mislead other Subscribers in any way.
- You are solely responsible for dealing with any disputes, cancellations, and refunds.
- Purchasers of photography services hereby agree to deal directly with other Subscribers in case of any requests and disputes.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring your images have the sufficient resolution. The Service is not responsible for any cost or losses resulting from incorrect resolution or settings of the images.
- You are solely responsible for setting up tax rules, and collecting and remitting the appropriate sales tax in your jurisdiction.
- You may not offer or sell any products that infringes or have the potential to infringe the rights of others.
- Stone Table reserves the right to remove any content if it is in violation of this Agreement.
- Stone Table is in no way responsible for unfulfilled transactions between Subscribers.
E-mail, Messaging, Blogging, and Chat Services
- We may make email, messaging, blogging, or chat services (collectively, "Communications") available to users of our site, either directly or through a third-party provider.
- We may employ automated monitoring devices or techniques to protect our users from mass unsolicited communications (also known as "spam") and/or other types of electronic communications that we deem inconsistent with our business purposes. However, such devices or techniques are not perfect, and we will not be responsible for any legitimate communication that is blocked, or for any unsolicited communication that is not blocked.
- Communications may have a limited storage capacity. If you exceed the maximum permitted storage space, we may employ automated devices that delete or block email messages that exceed the limit. We will not be responsible for such deleted or blocked messages.
- Users of the Service who reside or do business outside of the United States of America specifically agree to comply with all the local laws, rules, and regulations regarding the use of the Service, including but not limited to, the transmission of data over the Internet, and applicable tax laws.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Stone Table, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Stone Table service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Stone Table reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Stone Table reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Site (kurbside.co) or the Service itself.
- Stone Table shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be viewed publicly, you agree to allow others to view your Content.
- Stone Table does not pre-screen Content, but Stone Table and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You shall defend Stone Table against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against Stone Table by a third party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify Stone Table for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney's fees incurred by, Stone Table in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that Stone Table (a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases Stone Table of all liability); and (c) provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- At this time, technical support is only available via email. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that Stone Table uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt, reverse engineer, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Kurbside, or any other Stone Table service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Stone Table.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any customer, employee, member, or officer using the Service will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Stone Table) of other customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Stone Table does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Stone Table shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Stone Table has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Stone Table to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Stone Table and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Stone Table (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between You and Stone Table and governs your use of the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org